With 37 grams of protein per servings our “Roasted Maple-Dijon Chicken Thighs” is the perfect ending to your day. Be sure to grab up these sneak peeks of our all new recipes for our latest cookbook coming soon.
Roasted Maple-Dijon Chicken Thighs
15 minute prep; 40 minute cook
For the glaze:
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 orange, zested
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1-inch fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp. paprika
- salt & pepper
For the roast:
- 6 chicken thighs, boneless & skinless
- salt & pepper
- 1 butternut squash, sliced
- 2 small bulb fennel, cored & sliced
- 2 cups (300g) red grapes
- Heat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place all the glaze ingredients into a medium bowl, and whisk together until well combined. Set aside. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the squash, fennel and grapes on a baking tray, and toss with half of the glaze. Place the chicken thighs on top of the vegetables and brush with the remaining glaze.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes, removing the tray from the oven and rotating it. Now return the tray to the oven to cook for a further 15-20 minutes until the squash and fennel are golden brown, and chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Nutritional information: per serving - 503 calories, 30 fat, 37 carbohydrates, 24 protein, 6 fiber
Have you gotten your 2017 PCD Smiles Cookbook yet? Our 2017 cookbook is available on Amazon or at your local bookseller through their special order department. Please note that these full recipes are not in our 2017 cookbook. For our 2017 cookbook recipes please order our 2017 PCD Smiles Cookbook from your local bookseller or through Amazon.
Join our Facebook group Turtle Talk Café today, click here.
We have several ways that you can donate to PCD Smiles;
- Visit Smile E. Turtle's Amazon Wishlist
- For more information on how you can donate, please visit our "Donation" page to check out our "Do & Don't policies.
- Or sponsor a PCD Smiles cheer package today!
Thank you for your consideration!